Jindii EcoSpa has re-opened for treatments!
We have missed our Jindii community terribly, and would like to sincerely thank you for your continuing support. We are so excited to welcome you back to our sanctuary within the tranquil surroundings of the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
With re-opening we have a large number of booking requests. We would like to schedule spa & wellness treatments for you all. You can assist us by rebooking/booking your appointment online.
For the health & safety of both staff & guests we have updated our COVID-19 Plan, measures include:
- Online Health Declaration questionnaire completed prior to arriving at Jindii
- Maximum of 5 guests inside the spa, maintaining 1.5 metre distancing
- Cashless payments
On arrival at reception
- CBR Check In – Jindii QR code
- Temperature check
- Hand sanitiser station
- Jindii therapists will wear gloves and masks
- Sanitisation in-between guests and treatments
- Only one guest per treatment room
Inspired by the native flora found in the lush rainforest surrounds of the Australian National Botanic Gardens, Jindii EcoSpa delivers soul-enriching treatments that will revitalise, recharge and replenish.
Infusing locally sourced botanical ingredients, our garden sanctuary provides a nurturing oasis to escape from life’s hectic pace.
Our spa rituals are uniquely designed to provide a deep connection to both nature and self, providing a haven for some well deserved time-out, and to simply “be”.