The team at Jindii EcoSpa would like to sincerely thank you for your continuing support. We are so excited to welcome you to our sanctuary within the tranquil surroundings of the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
The Jindii experience is highly sought after and is currently heavily booked for appointments. We thank you for your patience and highly recommend making your appointment bookings in advance to secure your preferred time and date for your spa treatment/s. You can assist us by rebooking/booking your appointment online.
For the health & safety of both staff & guests we have updated our COVID-19 Plan, measures include:
- Online Health Declaration questionnaire completed prior to arriving at Jindii
- Maximum of 10 guests inside the spa, maintaining 1.5 metre distancing
- Cashless payments
On arrival at reception
- Please advise our Reception staff if you would prefer your therapist to wear a mask
- Hand sanitiser station
- Most Jindii therapists have opted to continue to wear a mask; guests are permitted to not wear a mask
- Sanitisation in-between guests and treatments
Inspired by the native flora found in the lush rainforest surrounds of the Australian National Botanic Gardens, Jindii EcoSpa delivers soul-enriching treatments that will revitalise, recharge and replenish.
Infusing locally sourced botanical ingredients, our garden sanctuary provides a nurturing oasis to escape from life’s hectic pace.
Our spa rituals are uniquely designed to provide a deep connection to both nature and self, providing a haven for some well deserved time-out, and to simply “be”.