Spa Beauty/Massage Therapists
As we prepare for another busy Winter ahead at Jindii Eco Spa, we are on the lookout for up to 4 PERMANENT PART-TIME/FULL TIME/CASUAL Spa Therapists to join our growing team!
Our Spa Therapists love to bring passion and enthusiasm into our nurturing spa environment to deliver an unforgettable experience.
Are you someone who genuinely aligns with our core values & visions at Jindii, and LOVES to put passion and effort into their work?
We are 100% committed to providing our guests with focused care and attention, through exceptional communication, tailored skincare, nourishing wellness treatments backed by professional knowledge & years of experience.
So, if you are ready to get back into work, need a change and want to be an integral part of the Jindii Tribe – we would love to hear from you!
We offer excellent work conditions within a reliable, professional and respectful team environment.
Flexible working hours, above award wages and 15% employer superannuation contribution (in fact, the highest in industry!).
- Passionate about providing exceptional guest experiences each and every time
- Dynamic, motivated self-starter that is results driven
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to engage with guests
- Ability to maintain guest records, providing relevant and appropriate appointment follow-up
- Provide a range of treatments including massage, facials and waxing
- Promote and recommend spa treatments and products to boost retail sales
- Trustworthy with the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Effective organisational skills to maximise time utilisation
- Profitability and delivering to the needs of our guests
To be successful in this role:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy with spa competences or Diploma of Massage Therapy or equivalent is highly desirable, however enrolled students are encouraged to apply
- Minimum three years industry experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to supervise therapists/work teams
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- A demonstrated application of the principles of workplace diversity, participative work practices, Occupational Health and Safety
- Demonstrated ability in the use and application of relevant equipment and procedures
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching/mentoring to other therapists
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with a diverse clientele
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Thrives on building positive relationships and generating brand awareness
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales/retail targets
- Ability to perform under pressure and remain consistent in your delivery of “best in class” spa/retail experiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Be willing to learn new skills, work with an open-mind and collaborate effectively in a team environment
Does this sound like you? Simply attach a copy of your resume along with a covering letter explaining why you and the role are right for each other, and send to email@example.com
*Please only apply if you are serious about committing to this role.