- This event has passed.
Mindful Living series: Harnessing Resilience
14 April, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Mindful Living CBR presents ‘Living Mindfully’ Series
at Jindii EcoSpa
Harnessing Resilience: Are you stressed at work? Is your mind occupied by a thousand tasks, obligations and matters at home? Do you need to slow down and create some time and space in your life to nurture and restore your own sanity and sense of well-being?
If you answered yes, to any of these questions, than we invite you to join us at Jindii EcoSpa where you can relax, unwind and just ‘Be’, whilst in the lush surrounds of the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
If you’re looking at ways to build your skills and capacity to manage everyday stressors in your life and want to be more mindful, present and more responsive than reactive, than join us for our “Living Mindfully” workshops, led by Jacquie Shannon of Mindful Living CBR. If you’re new to it, these practical workshops serve as a great introduction to mindfulness.
Who is this for? Ages 16+.
Perhaps you can identify with one or more of the following:
- Have a tendency to panic, as a first reaction to stress
- Think too far ahead and you get so lost with what needs to be done, that you feel paralysed to act
- Stuck in the past with feelings of guilt, what ifs, if only and you know you’re missing out on enjoying the present
- Tendency to overthink things and feel overwhelmed
- Feeling like your emotions are sometimes out of control
- Noise! It’s everywhere and you just want some peace and time out
- You’re desperate to do something good for yourself and meet your own needs for once
Are you looking to implement a regular mindful practice in your life and:
- Expand your understanding and knowledge?
- Reduce stress and manage your emotions better?
- Slow down and appreciate and notice life around you more?
- Take some regular timeout to relax?
- Get back into nature and ground yourself?
- Learn how to create a more balanced lifestyle?
- Develop the skills needed to effectively lead and manage others?
If this is resonating with you and you know it’s time to put a self-care plan in place, then join us at our following ‘Living Mindfully’ Workshops. Each session can be booked separately on Eventbrite.
- Mindful Stress Management – Sunday 10th February 2019, 10:00am-11:30am. $35.00
- Mindfully Restoring and Re-energising Your Body and Soul – Sunday 10th March 2019, 10:00am-11.30am, $35.00
- Harnessing Resilience – Sunday 14th March 2019, 10:00am-11.30am, $35.00
At each session you will:
- Gain expert information and insights from trained Mindfulness Teachers and Practitioners
- Learn key strategies and tips on how to engage in mindful practices
- Develop your own well-being approach for the month ahead
- Practice mindfulness and meditation
All sessions take place at Jindii EcoSpa. Light refreshments will be available.
Book in for all three sessions to receive the most benefit and time to plan your own comprehensive mindful approach to self-care and well-being.