- This event has passed.
‘From Frantic to Free’ Own Your Time & Reclaim Your Life
18 March, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
‘How are you?’
This is one of the most common responses we give today. We wear ‘busyness’ like a badge of honour, as if it is related to our worthiness. Perhaps it really isn’t a measure of success because most people have never felt more overwhelmed, frantic, burdened and detached from themselves.
Has busyness pushed aside happiness?
Join Alex Ridley, as she shares her insights on the impact of ‘busy’ stress on our physical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional and mental health. She will share an honest account of her own journey through stress, the trigger moment that woke her up to the pitfalls of being busy all the time and how she stepped off the stressed path and onto the blessed path.
In this session, you will:
- Discover why you keep saying yes to things, even if they don’t align with who you are, what you want or your goals.
- Pinpoint which of the ‘Busyness Problem Ps’ manifest themselves in your life, resulting in stress, inner conflict, anxiety and feeling overwhelmed
- Explore ways to embrace a simpler way of life, filled with soulful and sustainable activities that fuel you
- Identify how owning your time and making choices with clarity and confidence can bring you a sense of inner peace and calm
- Find out how you can use Alex’s 6 Step Model to move you from Frantic to Free and towards enjoying a more fun, freedom-based and fulfilling 2018.
(A light morning tea will be served)
Support our Charity!
You’ll be helping the Indigenous Literacy Foundation too! Proceeds from Jindii’s Sunday Session tickets and your donations, go towards purchasing book packs and supporting literacy programs for Indigenous youth.
(Our speakers are not paid. They’re just passionate about sharing positive messages and strategies to help you improve your health and well-being.)
Over the past 20 years Alex Ridley has had an expansive career, in a variety of professional fields including Education, Workplace Training, Retail Management, Strategic Planning and Small Business ownership.
Her business R.O.A.R (Rediscover Oneself with Alex Ridley) is an inspiring, creative, supportive biz which embraces women who want to rediscover themselves, after marriage and kids. Alex mentors women who seek the freedom to be themselves and she can show you how you can lead your life and your tribe with purpose, passion and power.
Her mission is to help other women shortcut their way to clarity and confidence and find the courage within to be their authentic selves, reclaim the Lioness within and release their roar to the world.